// >.<
ME

Navigation : touch hover image

Your IP is :


Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hoho! You stumbled upon my blog! :) Enjoy your stay!


Bigfoots!






Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: MONICA !!



Ho.

23rd June 2012 ;


HEYHEYHEY !! :D I'M SO SORRY. FOR NOT BLOGGING IN A WHILE! D: Ahahahaha been like 20days since my last post? >.< LOL! I still remember when that time I once in a while blog only . Every few months . Haha then when I started doing it continously, Lee Anne did something damn sweet . XDD But it was super long ago like a few years back ! :P We're not really in good terms now . Ahahaha . OKAAYYY . SO BACK TO HERE ! I can roughly remember what I did . x) So get ready for a super long post coming up ! :b I'll try to type in small letters.. Hahahahaha......... ISSIT POSSIBLE? LOL. I know right, I started typing in small letters more often ! x) Quite an improvement from all those caps I always type in . HAHAHAHA .


What I did so far ;


Okay ! So on 7th June , I went to Pasir Ris Beach with Kelly !! <3 Kena splash like mad hahaha seriously ? Soo at first , cos you know I just pierce helix that time right ? xD We met at Tampines first ! Meet at the bank there queue for her blogshop thingy hahaha ! When we were in line , got one point I used her phone to text Suhailimie ! HAHAHA. XDD Then I got his number . Failed prank calling attempt ! LOL. Then after that went to Mac ! Yay Kelly treat me icecream <33 hahaha . Then !! We went to Whitesands , bought studd ^.^ The uncle help me pull out the helix and then change . hahaha . I have to admit , it was pretty pain that time . xD But now looking back , it wasnt really all that ! LOL. Then pull out Kelly's one.. Hahaha. Tio infection I think confirm more pain hor . :P Then I sucessfully change my stood !! YAAAAYY HAHAHA!! :D THEN KELLY HOR . I HELP HER CHANGE IN THE BUS . HAHAHAHA . THAT BUS RIDE ESPECIALLY BUMPY SIA !! LOL. We were on our way to Downtown East !! Hahaha then we pass by the Escape Theme Park , walked to the beach , and reached our ROCK #4 !! :D ALL OF YOU DONT GO THERE OKAY. LOL. x) I remember that time, we walk pass the bicycle shop should have rented bicycle lorhh . Then she can teach me how cycle hahahaha . THEN WE WENT INSIDE THE WATERR ! :D Wahhhhhhhhhh , then water fight . Hahahaha . Come out like just shower finish . XDD Splashed for alot of rounds . Haha ! But got extra clothes XDD Sooo yaaahhh, no worries ! :) Then we went to Cheers ! LOL. Then Mac again ! Hahahahhahahah . ok bla blabla . I'll continuje this later . I guess.. Okay Brb.