// >.<
ME

Navigation : touch hover image

Your IP is :


Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hoho! You stumbled upon my blog! :) Enjoy your stay!


Bigfoots!






Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: MONICA !!



:)

4 August 2012 ;

You know the book I was talking about ? I ended up buying it. x.x Watching ENCHANTED now !! HAHAHHA. Just the part when she took a bite of the apple . Omgggggggg >.< >.< >.< !!!! LOL.
I;m so doomed, I didn't bring chinese and maths home . Both got homework :( I'm prolly gonna cut my hair soon. Hiohiohiohio . See me in school with my short hair soon :) OR I'LL DO IT DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS INSTEAD. xD I know im gonna look so weird . My plant's flower die already T.T ! So sad .
Yesterday went with  band bought the gloves , barret or barrat plus the suit cover :) Before that Priscilla , Kelly and Wenbo we went to edmund house !! Hahaha , so many unglam photos taken during when we were at Lavender .

LOL. JUST SMILED AT A SWEET MESSAGE. HAHAHHAHA. OMG. XD

HIOHIOHIO . I know my blog might have a lot of nonsense and is something I really wanna laugh at sometimes . LOL But, it's my blog :) and I know I'm gonna have fun reading this when I'm older. HAHAHHAA. Was thinking of deleting some things, but didnt. (:


So happy finally my instrument are repairing already !! You know , my saxophones are older than meee ! LOL. Okay the reason it has an "s" is because I was suppose to use one instrument but is spoil so I use another one then spoil then i use another one spoil again ! WALAOOOOO . Why always target me one :(
First instrument I use , I didnt know is spoil then I keep playing terribly like some racoon in the garbage disposal calling for help ! Then when I study it more closely , I realise got one part spoil , LOL. So I use another one , then the screw come out ! The heckkkkk ! So I use another one , one note cannot play . NOT MY FAULT ! When I use already spoil ah :( ! Then , Francis sooo kindd , send Saxophones for repair first !!! HEHEHEHE :-) Really hope I can use the one I want sooon T.T ! Cause the instrument I'm using now is really old and dusty . LOL but atleast not like that previous one , one note cannot play seriously very weird and hard to plaayyy >.< ! NATIONAL DAY COMINGG SOOOONNNN ! BAND GONNA PLAY FOR THE UNIFORM GROUPS I GUESSSS !

So weird keep seeing him ! And weird eye contacts :( SOOO AWKWARDDDD . LOL and Zaven seriously , hahahahha . Nevermind . XD
Pretty excited to wear the BAND UNIFORM ! :) Wonder what i'll look like in it ! Probably F-A-T FAAATT !! LOL. HIOHIOHIO ! WAITING FOR MY MOTHERRRRR , TIME CHECK : 9.30PM
HAHAHA SO EXACT ! I don't know if my back will hurt from lying down on my stomach . LOL

GOOD DAY !!