// >.<
ME

Navigation : touch hover image

Your IP is :


Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hoho! You stumbled upon my blog! :) Enjoy your stay!


Bigfoots!






Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: MONICA !!



Cold season.

21st October 2012 ;

Ahhh. LOL Yay now the fridge atleast has a lot more things than when we first got it ! :p (cos we went grocery shopping today D: It was TIRING man!) Did I tell you yet , we bought a new fridge , toaster , microwave ! Hahaha ! The oldest one was the microwave , 20++ years !! and the toaster too I think !! XDD Everything is old :p LOL But mixed feelings about it all >< Glad that there's new things to experience but also sad cos SO SAD!!!! Cannot see the old things already !! :((

We got back our SA2 !! I think I faired okay for Chinese this time round cos last time I checked my SA1 , I got F9 !! Hehehe now I got E8 :p But I think I'm really lucky to have passed English , Literature and Maths !! Miss Cai say they give us Chance for English and literature only so we all managed to survive =.= Usually I AM OK WITH English you know ! REALLY ! Primary school I everytime A A A A all the way ! Now ?! T.T On the brink of failing . :OO Maybe I speak too much Singlish ?! All the 'lah' , 'leh' , 'loh' !!

Today went to borrow more library books . Ahhh. ><

Got the band schedule !! Band starts at Oct 30 !! Then after that , Tuesday Thursday all the way x.x Until 22th November , it stops . AND! CULTURAL NIGHT! Woohoooo! SO NERVOUS >.< ! Plus the drama people gonna put up some show lol! Don't know whether I should be looking forward. Hahaha. THEN! BAND RESUMES AGAIN FROM DEC 22th Tuesday Thursday Tuesday Thursday x.x Hahahaha !! BUT VERY HAPPY LEH ! Don't need to bringg my heavy instrument on a crowded school day where we don't even have space to WALK AND BREATHEE ON THE STAIRCASE. >:(
So YAY! :D
By the way , I forgot to add in THAT I still haven't sew my lance corporal badge into my band uniform ! XD LalALALALAA >.< On a side note , I improved in Saxophone a lot :))

These few days it's been rainingg a lot !! Very cold ! :p But idk why aircon room I will still manage to keep some warmth :O Maybe it's the fats :I Ohh mannn. I gained weight this year. :(
BURT I TELL U EVEN IF ITS RAINING, the weather never fails to sometimes either make it very humid or very sunny , OR BOTH. x.x

I've been thinking , I want to know my blooddd typeee ! :( Almost everyone knows theirs but ME! :O I've been trying to guess it. LOL But I'm not sure too !! >.< Cos my mum don't know hers .

HAHAHA. Btw , I've decided !! I think I'm going to Poly instead :p Then , if got chance , I'll go to university from there >.< Wahahaha so nervous !! AND FOR O LEVELS TOOO! Really must work hard this 3 or more years left !

Time check: 09.29 pm !
LOL. SO NERVE-WRECKINGGG. Feel like waiting the extra minute so I can type an even number cos I think 29 or something with 9 at the end is like, UNCOMPLETE and is reaching its destination which is 30 !!!
Time check 09.30 . YAY LOL.

Okay I think I'll end here ! :)
Early goodnight !!
Smile always :)
Time check: 09.33 pm .