// >.<
ME

Navigation : touch hover image

Your IP is :


Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hoho! You stumbled upon my blog! :) Enjoy your stay!


Bigfoots!






Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: MONICA !!



EXAMS!!


10 October 2012;

Didn't finish the papers today !! :( I want to cry ! D: Hopefully the remaining days will be better . ><

UPDATE !
MY FRIDGE SPOIL !! D: ASDFGGHSLSNWYHA Now we're using the other fridge . Lol !

I just sneezed more than 6times in a row !! :OOO Then in exam 一边写一边大喷嚏 T.T ! Tomorrow Literature and MT Listening Compre !! LOL. I think my letter writing for Chinese improved a lot :p Last time I couldn't write anything !! Hahaha ! All I copy from people . XD I'm nervous ! Maths was super tough that's why I couldn't finish today :( ! Even Mdm Lina say she do halfway don't want do already ! LOL.

I also closed my helix ! Hoho :) If I kept it , it'd be very troublesome ! Must take out , put in the studs EVERYDAY ONE ! x.x Teacher will find a way to catch me . Lol . Abit sad ! Hahaha but it's for the better :)

Today !! Walaoooo ! After exam , come back , slept the WHOOOOLLEEEE afternoon ! From 12 to 7 !! Hahaha ! Then now my eye damn big cannot close !! So that's why I decided to blog :p Then I cannot sleep >:( ! Everyone like sleeping , even my DOG sleeping !! xD Been playing lots of apple games recently ! And by apple , I meant the iPhone iPad games . LOL Not the fruit . :p HAHAHA ! Gosh , so lame :p lololol! I need to sleeeep~
Time check ; 09:45 pm !

Still early right ?? xD But if I go past 10.30 ; confirm tomorrow got problem waking up again ! xD Must chiongggg like mad . >< Today was very different !! Idk but a few weeks ago , I started liking double decker buses more ! Then suddenly I think yesterday or Monday I suddenly like the old bus type more ! Hahaha the bus number got no light one ; just plain red and white . :) TODAY I took that type of bus ! THE AIRCON POWER ! + don't have so much people !! :D I guess people don't really fancy old buses cause I knew there was a new bus behind us ! :p Or its because the timing is I'm late for school . Lol !! But I was pretty early ! 7.20 reach school then Mr Peh early in the morning shouting at us to walk faster as if we all got walking problem =.= SO I THINK IS THEY LATE ! That's why it wasn't so crowded hahaha :) But it was pretty coincident !! Just when I started to like old buses then suddenly next morning I came at the exact timing that the bus came ! XD Lucky me !! LOL.


I cannot believe time flying so fast ! Im going to be in Sec 2 soon ! :( I just remember walking into my primary school as a p1 then I got lost or something . LOL! I miss primary school :( I miss the teachers and the ENVIRONMENT! D: East View's one is too chaotic ~.~ ! People exam then still got dono who shouting outside . Zz . Nvm . Must block out things like these ! :)

I NEEDDD TIMEEEE ! I DON'T WANT TO BE SEC 2 SO FAST ! :O I cannot !! I haven grow to 160 cm yet !! T.T
LOL. Time check ; 10.02 pm !!
SO FAST ! D: WHY !
SEE. Time is always flying !
Must treasure everything you have and don't take it for granted :) HAAHAHA !! I sound so professional , don't I ?! :)
Lololol! I should go to sleep!
Nights~ ♥♥
Smile always :)
Time check ; 10.05pm .