// >.<
ME

Navigation : touch hover image

Your IP is :


Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hoho! You stumbled upon my blog! :) Enjoy your stay!


Bigfoots!






Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: MONICA !!



I knew you were trouble.

24th October 2012 ;

GAHHHH ! :( So torturing , yesterday fluuu all the way like a water tap =.= Couldn't concentrate during tuition class , I left early . :( But I'm better now ! :) So touched , Zara came to my house and gave me SUSHI ! :') Was Suprised !! :O ❤

Lol ! Today was boring , seriously . Felt like sleeping , x.x But suprisingly , instead of coming into the school when bell ring , I came quite early !! Like 7.10 ? 7.15 ? Hohoho . #goodgirl99 ! Almost everyone already give form to Ms Reenu for CIP next Sunday (4th Oct) , I give tomorrow . LOL. Excited! :$ Finally , after all the crazy exams , CIP! :)
Band on next Monday . Must carry instrument .

I forgot to add in , I think I also contracted a bit fever today ! Halfway thru class very dizzy + forehead hot ! :OO

TOMORROW IS THE DAY. I GET MY REPORT BOOK.
Hiohiohio :) Even if my Chinese fail , I'm glad my dad is ok with it cos I manage to pass all the other subjects hehehe . Nervous ! See what they have to write on my report book now :p
WELL I THINK I IMPROVED ALOT. I got kind of organized + I don't put in extra studs in my ear ! Wahaha .

These recent posts , notice how I'm blogging consistently !
What I use to blog: Phone
What I use to take pictures: Phone
What I use to tweet: Phone

I find using phone more convenient , don't have to go thru on-ing the computer and everything =.= And twitter reminds me, I last time used to Facebook everyday , now never already ! Hehehe .

Something they taught us today was learning how to say NO . So therefore , Faith asked me this questions . Hahaha !!!

"Are you skinny ?" NO
-Means I'm fat
"Are you smart ?" NO
"Did you pass your exams ?" NO

OMGG . Lol . 2012 is endinggg !
Time Check ; 08.03 pm
I don't really have new pictures now . Lol so I just post the few days ago when I went to pick my mum at the airport ! Hahaha .

BY THE WAY. I just remembered my previous post about the letter '9' ,
you know what? My new house floor is 9 =.= GAHHH $&@#%^
LOL. But it's okay, I'll learn to tolerate it . Hahaha ! The number 9 is quite okay , I've got no issues against it :$
I LOVE ALL THE NUMBERSSS .

Time check : 08.06 pm
Before I start typing anymore nonsense , I think I'll stop here hahaha :)
Smile always :)
SUPER EARLY GOODNIGHT !
(cos it's 8pm. Who the heck sleeps at 8 on a normal day? LOL. When their not tired and all. Hohoho)