// >.<
ME

Navigation : touch hover image

Your IP is :


Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hoho! You stumbled upon my blog! :) Enjoy your stay!


Bigfoots!






Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: MONICA !!



Waiting ! :)

13 October 2012 ;

AHHH ! Lol ! Oh wait ;
OK let me start off with the fact that .. I changed the blog skin ! :)) I'm just trying out . LOL I think it's toooo pink ?? Idk , I forgot . Hahha :) I'm usin phone to blog !

Guess what I did today !! =.=
I READ! I read 4books in total, yesterday and today ! :p pretty proud! Hahahaha XD ! And I cant believe I woke up this morning at 7am , I think cos everytime I wakeup for school then body clock wake up at 5-7 , the first thing I did was REAADDD! Lol !

Update on what happened ;
Ahaha ! So I ended up not finishing the Literature paper too :(( But I managed CL Listening Compre . LOL Hope ill really do well or something !! >< I want to stay in express !

The day after the Literature paper was Science ! And I really love science . Didn't wantt to do badly !! So ya know what I did ?? :p I wrote down summaries for every chapter . Ahahaha , just the night before the actual paper. Then I slept at 11-12 ! >< Lucky I did ! xD And the paper was quite tricky x.x ! I knew I did some questions wrongly already .. :OO BUT NEVAMIND ! Heehee :) I'm happy and I hope every subject I ATLEAST can get more than C6 , except fr science!! Must A2 !! Hohoho ! LOL. My dad say first time in a years he see me actually sit down to study o.o !!

What I'm doing now is waiting to pick up my mum at the airport ! :) But I'm at the living home resting and 一边写一边打喷嚏 !! Lololol ! >< Suddenly !
Time check ; 05:45 pm

Lalalalalala !!! Lol ! Actually , I'm pretty excited for the end of the year cause it'll be my first year as a 13-year old !! WOOHOOO! Can't imagine when I was little , I thought it'd take decades for me to reach beyond 12 years old >.< LOL. Found out I was wrong , in the blink of an eye , I'm 13! In a secondary school! :p Wait till O levels , I don't think I could even bear to sleep a wink! Hahaha . Really , the future is exciting :)

I NEEDDD TO CUTTT MY HAIRRR! LOL when I try to take a picture with TWO EYES visible , it's as hard as trying to hold your umbrella straight in a huge storm ! :(( I'll do it soon after the last paper on Monday ? Maybe next Saturday or Sunday :OOO !
HEY ! I just remembered there will be field trips !! YEAHHHH! :D Excited for that too! See, if your unhappy , just think about life. LOL you'll eventually find many things worth waiting for ^^ . Hohoho .

Must borrow more books !! Since TV most of the time my grandma or uncle or dad or mum using , I think reading would be the best option for me . LOL I remember P1-P3 , I'd go to the library everytime during recess , and I could only borrow 3 BOOKS !! T.T It must be different types ! Like for example , if you borrow 2 English , must borrow one more mother tongue . Cannot all same language . LOL So most of the time I just randomly choose a Chinese book ! HAHAHA ! Cos I know I won't read them :p LOL. I even made friends with the librarian , she stays in the same block as me and I see her sometimes . But not as often . Lol then when I was P5 or P6 , they changed the librarian =.= SO ANNOYINGG ! :(
But it was okay , lol . I was preoccupied with other things too ><

UPDATE ON THE FRIDGES ;
Nobody else should experience the experience I'm having currently . ~.~ Whenever I want to put things back in the other fridge , I'd make a mistake of putting it in the old fridge that spoil LOL And its empty !! We emptied it . EVERYTIME ONE ! I want to put something , I ACCIDENTLY open it , REALISE , then close it again . LOL plus its super troublesome =.= If you lived with me , you'd know how it feel . >< Time Check ; 06.00 pm !


GOOD DAY ! :) Excited to pickup my mum! Hehehe :))
Smile always ❤❤
Bye ! :) Will blog again soon !