// >.<
ME

Navigation : touch hover image

Your IP is :


Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Hoho! You stumbled upon my blog! :) Enjoy your stay!


Bigfoots!






Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: MONICA !!



Last day of school !! :)

25th October 2012 ;

YAY SCHOOL END. But band is like every week =.= !! Lol ! Can't believe (I know I'm repeating this like an auntie who managed to bargain in the market) THAT IM GONNA BE SEC 2 + I finish Sec 1 already . @@ Is this a dream ? LOL. or a NIGHTMARE ?
Ok lame Lololol!

Anyways , we got back our report book already! :) Disappointed for Science =.= Could have gotten A2! $&@#%^ Annoying LAHHH !! I miss by 1 or 2 marks . :(((((( My CA pull me down walaoooo ! D:< Ok but overall is OK !
Next year Chinese must pass ! :)

Lalala . OH YAH . Almost forgot to update ;
MY SKIN IS REALLY BAD NOW COS OF THE RUNNING TAP ILLNESS I GOT . :( (flu)
My face popping a lot of pimples already . JIALAT ! :O
But nevermind I just give it time to go back by next week . Lol or I really need help . >< All my pictures look weird now lol I'M AGING! :OOO

Some people say I don't look same as my pictures . LOL IT'S CALLED POSITIONING IN DIFFERENT ANGLE + HAIR COVERAGE ! I don't know if I and my hair look the same everyday also . :p Plus , like what I said earlier , IM AGING!! :OO

Ok I think I've got too much free time . lol I used to be suffocated and very " stressed " (i know your thinking, "are u sure ?!" !) during exams , or maybe it's cos I'm procrastinating again and being lazy that's why I'm sooooo FREEEE! :ooo

Ok I've got some pictures I just took. LOL. Just updating. See how much I've aged. OMG. :( Look so much older! ! Ohnooooooo !
Time Check ; 08.27
If I go on I think I'd probably start ranting on about how much I've gained weight and everything. LOL
So I'll stop here!
Time Check: 08.29
(The number and me are making friends)